Rick, a native Californian, grew up in the Los Angeles County's South Bay area. He attended El Camino College and subsequently transferred to Otis Art Institute of the Parsons School of Design in Los Angeles.
Some of Rick's accomplishments include:
- T-Shirt design for the 2004 Gardena Jazz Festival
- Logo Design for In-House Operations at Blue Cross
- Corporate Idenity Logo Design for Inspired Development, a Limited Liabliity Corporation
- CD and Promotional Marketing Design
- Swimsuit Coverup Designs for a Retail Company in New York
- T-shirt Designs for Joshua Tree National Park
- Designs for Timeless Musical Collectibles
- Mural to promote opening of "Dick Tracy" movie in San Diego, California
- Logo Design for a Basketball Court at a Southern California High School
Other talents include illustrations (pencil sketches as well as marker renderings) and paintings, design development using Adobe Illustrator (logo design, drawings), digital enhancement using Adobe Photoshop, document design using QuarkExpress (greeting cards, business cards, catalogs, brochures, flyers, invitations), and package design (CD covers).
Rick enjoys photography and writing and is currently working on a book of poetry, which he hopes to have published soon. He is an avid Lakers fan, loves music, and has a great interest in astrology and tarot card reading.
You can contact Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site!